FAA-25 Analogue Amplifier
The Analogue Amplifier Type FAA-25 is a precise and reasonably-cost amplifier, easy to assimilate into process control systems. By means of its “digital heart” the FAA-25 permits a comfortable calibration and set up with a mixture of LED’s and push keys or optionally by computer. The Analogue Amplifier Type FAA-25 is offered in two versions:
- 24 V DC basic version with no options
- 24 V DC version with interface option
- DIN-rail mounting.
- 6 Wire load cell connection.
- Load cell excitation 5 V DC for up to 4 load cells à 350.
- Analogue output 4…20 mA or 0…10 V, selectable.
- No potentiometer, system and calibration by LED’s and push buttons
- SwitchableDigital filter.
- Power supply 18…30 V DC.