Guest Paging System
Guest Paging systems are the crucial devices of present world especially for restaurants businesses because it makes communication with guests simple and efficient. Aclas guest pagers give a non-obtrusive, careful option for notifying clients when they’re needed. Guest Paging System comprises a Pager group (GP1SW6) and GP master (GP1W6) which is exclusively designed for fast-food and food courts businesses. Customers can go around when the pager call to take their orders.
How does it work?
- In-built 433MHz wireless module.
- Every active pager will match with one paid receipt.
- First pager no. can be started with pager no. and receipt no. is automatically increased by just take out from the base and provide to a consumer.
- When meal is ready, call related pager (beeping, vibrating, and blinking) back by means of GP master or Pinnacle ECR.
- Pager group which uses with GP master call the associated pager back by pressing the receipt no. and “Call” key on the GP master.
- Pager group which uses with Pinnacle restaurant version ECR by means of 433MHz Dongle, call the linked pager by pressing the receipt No. and “Paging” key on the ECR.
- After deposit pager back into the base, the return pager no. will be displayed on the screen of GP master or ECR for dual checking to avoid any fault.
- One GP master power can carry 3 pager groups B’s working, every pager group comprise 10 pagers.
- One Group A power can be supported by 2 Group B’s working.