Type FAA-27 Analogue Amplifier
The Analogue Amplifier Type FAA-25 is a precise and reasonably-cost amplifier, easy to assimilate into process control systems. The FAA-27 allows easy calibration and set up using Rotary switches. The indication output is programmable 4…20mA or 0-20mA or 0…10 V or 0…5V.
- Load cell excitation 5 V DC for up to 4 load cells à 350? Or 12 load cells á 1100?
- 4 Wire load cell connection
- Set up and calibration via rotary switches
- RS232 serial port interface for electronic calibration via PC without test weights
- Pre-adjusted instrument for calibration by PLC
- 3 step digital filter
- Analogue output 4…20mA, 0-20mA, 0…10V or 0…5V selectable
- DIN-rail mounting, IP20
- 2 free programmable contacts for set points, 230VAC or 30VDC, 1A
- Power supply 12…28 VDC