The Analogue Amplifier Type FAA-25 Analogue Amplifiers are precise and reasonably-cost amplifier, easy to assimilate into process control systems. By means of its “digital heart” the FAA-25 permits a comfortable calibration and set up with arotary switches. The signal output is programmable 0 – 10 V or 4 – 20 mA.
- Analogue output 4…20 mA or 0…10 V selectable
- Load cells excitation 5 V DC for up to 4 load cells à 350 ?or 12 load cells á 1100 ?
- 4 Wire load cell connection
- Set up and calibration by means of rotary switches
- DIN-rail mounting, IP20
- Pre-adjusted device for calibration with PLC
- Power supply 12…28 VDC